Monday, October 18, 2004

Ah, the Interweb. ... Keep those cards and letters coming!

I'd like to direct your attention to this blog, by my new friend! He's the genius who put together the Talkatoo Cockatoo/Ashlee Simpson connexion. Fucking brilliant. And brilliant fucking, I'm sure. And, please, whilst you're surfing, visit Esther and her urban kvetch. Esther and I went to Camp Ramah (aka 'Jew Camp') and, while I have journeyed along an atheistic path, Esther has stayed true to the tribe. And she's totally sassypants and writes it, too.

In other news, please go see Team America, so then we can talk about it. I don't want to give anything away.

In still other news, I'd like to take this opportunity to answer some viewer mail. Keep those cards 'n' letters coming!

You want to know:
Is your real name Bex? Where do you come from?
My real name is not Bex, it's a much more biblical variant thereof. But no one would ever want to go see a performance artist named 'Becky Schwartz,' so I changed it to Bex. Besides, Becky was a boring, prudish teetotaler. Bex rox, hard. I was raised up in a little town in the dirty Jerz, where my parents lived until two weeks ago. Now they live in a luxury condo and they're macking it, yo. Go 'rents!

You want to know:
Are you single?
FUCK YEAH.
Or, perhaps that should read: no fucking.

You want to know:
Why are you on VH1? I'm funnier than you are.
Yes, this is probably true. But, ha ha, I am a viacommunist! And they know I'll usually wear something low-cut and that might keep a viewer there longer than three seconds.

You want to know:
Are you part of that awesome blog community?
I'm like a moth, circling around it, but continously banging my head on the harsh, glass globe.


No comments: