Thursday, October 14, 2004

Bill O'Reilly and his Sex Falafel

Bill O'Reilly likes some hummus on his vagina.



The Smoking Gun has posted the transcript of plainriff Andrea MacKris's complaint against Bill O'Reilly. The very best bit is a snippet from a one-sided phone sex conversation in which O'Reilly states "... and then I would take the other hand with the falafel thing and I'd put it on your pussy."

Now, I know he meant the loofa-mitt that he was speaking about just a few minutes earlier, but what kind of DOOFUS confuses a "loofa" with a "falafel" ??? A loofa is a sea-sponge. A falafel is a fried ball of chickpea goodness.

And people take this man seriously? If you'll excuse me, I must go snicker quietly into my troglodyte. You know what I mean, that stuff that goes really with with pita.

No comments: