Thursday, March 24, 2005

Can you guess what this is?


taxidermy008, originally uploaded by starbexxx.

Come on. Take a guess. Take a good long look. Really scrutinize this photo ... or perhaps I ought to say: really scrotumize this photo. Yes! Ding ding ding! It's mounted deer testicles! A steal for a mere $185! Thanks to Jeanette, at Jeanette's Taxidermy!

And, while you're there, mayhaps you'd like to turn little Fluffy into a pillow?



Note: this is a photo of a taxidermied deer scrotum mounted (heh) on a piece of wood. The piece of wood is clearly hanging on a wall somewhere. Why is there what appears to be pubic hair (deer pubic hair?) attached to the top of the plaque? We may never know.


Extra note: Thank you very much for making me feel better about myself and my monstrous thighs and football-player shoulders. Because you're all so nice, I've decided to reward you with this photo of a taxidermied deer scrotum. Awwww, shucks.

No comments: