Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Check Me On Out, I'm Being A Talking Head (not of the David Byrne variety)


bexAAbeachbodies, originally uploaded by starbexxx.

Hi ya'll -- just a quick note. I shot "All Access: Beach Bodies" today and here's what I looked like doing so. I also did pick-up v/o for that NOVA ScienceNow project I worked on a few months back; I'll link to that site as soon as it's online. In other news, I'm swampy mcswamp swamp with foot problems -- we did the mega IKEA run yesterday and bought so much stuff that I will spend the rest of my life with a hexkey. Josh says to become one with the hexkey, which means that I will turn into a bexkey. Ouch, that was just stoopid. Stoopid bexkey joke. ANYHOO. So I had blisters on my feet so I was walking funny to compensate for it so now I have perma-cramped calf muscles and I am scared I'm going to end up like three inches shorter and then I won't be nearly as Amazonian as everyone's come to know and heart. Sigh. Anyhoo. During today's shoot, I recited a poem I wrote when I was a kid about wedgies:
You gotta pick it out,
Squeeze it out,
Side to side!
You gotta get that wedgie
Out from inside!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I HAVE SUCH A CRUSH!!! SHE'S FRESH!!

Plantation said...

Been a while, girl. Jeezus, you look smashing!