Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Dance, Little John, Dance


Dance, Little John, Dance, originally uploaded by starbexxx.

When your daddy's an anti-abortion schmuck who just might be the next appointed-for-life Supreme Court justice, what should you do?

The "I'm a Little Teapot" dance, surely.

And let's, for the love of all things sacred, hope that he did the double-handled, "wait a second, I'm not a teapot, I'm a sugar bowl" version.


Special thanks to my fave MSNBC friend Susan for the hot link.

3 comments:

Extra Ordinary Boy said...

I saw the dancing, too...

And, am I the only one that thinks Big John is JR Ewing's evil twin?

The Paradox said...

Funny as Hell.
And this is who he (Bush) choose as a Supreme Court Judge????

We're Fucked. I know it.

Amanda said...

great commentary...did you ever see the skit on SNL where chris farley plays andrew giuliani climbing all over his father and the poidum while giuliani's giving a speech...genius.