Thursday, July 14, 2005

Media Alert! I'm Rocking MSNBC Today at 5pm!

Yes indeedy, tigers, I'm doing "Connected" on MSNBC today at 5. Live at 5, for reals not farina! Can I slip another "sexmusk" on to the t-vision? I think we're talking about the John McCain "controversy," Trump's plans for the next season of the apprentice, and the theory that Hollywood is slumping because "Republicans don't go see movies made by the liberal Democratic media" (BWA HA HA HA!). Talking points TBD this afternoon, I reckon.

And, for the record, to those mark-ass-bustas who wrote in last time to chastize me for wasting their valuable time by talking about TomKat on the news, here's how it works: MSNBC calls me, yo, and asks me to talk about shit. It's not like I'm waking up at the crack of dawn each morning and pitching stories to the news. The people who do that are called "publicists" or "press agents" or "flacks". And they often have good hair and uncomfortable shoes.

No comments: