Monday, August 29, 2005

Shilling for Sperm

... for "Sperm Donor," that is. My constant readers will recall that I wrote about my ol' time jewcamp buddy, Mark Treitel, who's rocking Situation: Comedy on Bravo.

Mark's made it through the rigors of dealing with Hollywood (as my once-cool, but now apparently super lame-oid second-cousin Joey says, "The Entertainment Industry is EVIL! It will eat you up and gobble you up!" And I say unto him: "I am biting the big one, entertainment industry-stillz, and it's suiting me just fine!") and now he's up for the Holy Grail of sitcomerry: the chance to shoot his script as a pilot and get an agent and be all sorts of famous.

Watch!
Vote!
Cats in Sinks!


And now ... an actual, real-live message from the soon-to-be-soooo-famous Mark Treitel

I'm currently on a reality show on Bravo Television, called "Situation: Comedy", produced by Sean Hayes ("WILL & GRACE"), airing Fridays at 7 - 8 PM. I was chosen out of 10,000 scripts to make a pilot for NBC.

America can vote for my sitcom "The Sperm Donor" on http://aol.com/situationcomedy
People can vote once a day, until Friday, Sept. 2, 2005 at midnight.
Every vote counts.
My writing partner and I can win $50,000.00, a Hollywood Agent, and it will really help propel my ten year quest to be a succesful sitcom writer.

Our show stars MAGGIE WHEELER ("JANICE" from "FRIENDS") and DAVID DELUISE ("THIRD ROCK FROM THE SUN" and DOM DELUISE'S SON).

You can also watch the pilot presentation at http://aol.com/situationcomedy site.

For more info:
www.marktreitel.com
www.Bravotv.com/situation_comedy

No comments: