Thursday, August 11, 2005

There is some DAMN fine stuff on my cat today



Whenever I'm feeling blue, not only do I pick up my chin and grin, but I also like to visit stuff on my cat, which is always good for a chuckle or five. And today, friends, there are some damn fine stuffs on their cats. Enjoy. Particularly, the sweater-hat cat named Buster.

And, this tough kitty in a cap (doesn't he look like a little boy?), who is pretty much almost the dream cat i saw in my dream once, except my dream cat bore a stronger resemblance to Gizmo the Good Gremlin and looked at me with this tone of voice that said, "I am so in love with you and I will wake up every morning and look at you lovingly and I shall be your best cat ever." This tough kitty looks slightly like that dream kitty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gizmo was NOT a Gremlin!

Gizmo was a MOGWAI! MOGWAI NOT FOR SALE!