Monday, September 26, 2005

Things I Love That Start With The Letter "P"

1) Puppets
2) Polyphonic Spree
(put 'em together and what do you get? Bibbity bobbity boo, and the Glove and Boots' puppetriffic video for one of my fave Polyphonic Spree songs, "Hold Me Now.")
3) Pickles, epecially of the Branston variety, because then you can make a
4) Ploughman's lunch which is my favey-waveyest meal right now, particularly if I were to enjoy it at a
5) Picnic, where I could frolic in a meadow, filled with the joy that comes around every autumn, when we're treated to oh-so-many
6) Premieres! Especially of the seasonal variety, but also of the Hollywood movie subgenre.
7) Penis.

2 comments:

Extra Ordinary Boy said...

Love how you downplay the love of the penis...on my list it would be a couple notches higher, at least. lol

Also...not sure if I could come up with 7 things that I like starting with 'P'.

Anonymous said...

A Garbageman's Breakfast sucks,trust me.