Friday, February 24, 2006

I Can't Hide it Anymore -- I Love "Sugar, We're Going Down"

Holy hot fuckage, I love this song.

Look, it came out this autumn -- I'm not hip, and I'm not one of the kids.


But Geez Fucking Louise, I love this song. The counter harmonies. "I'm just not a notch in your bedpost, but you're just a line in this song" -- !!! Whoa, Nellie.

Look, I spent the night with my boys, Josh and Jim, and we went to not one but TWO, TWO, two fucking piano bars -- because earnestness is the new emotional detachment. And, dig: I fucking love showtunes at piano bars. All-bar singalongs are so cluhouseriffic and weird-Jew-camp-nostalgia(fauxstalgia?)-inducing, that I adore the one we attended. So, HUZZAH: I love TEH EARNESTNESS, and I love the fucking hit motherfucking hit single (with a motherucking bullet).

No comments: