Wednesday, May 03, 2006

School Year Absurd


school year absurd, originally uploaded by starbexxx.



Bless someone's soul - I don't know who graffiti'ed this, but I think it's brilliant. I snapped this photo walking down the hill from the castle in Prague. "School Year Absurd" is the exact sort of phrase that tickles my fancy (and pushes all my buttons, if you catch my drift.) Yes, it turns me on, that's exactly what I'm saying.

Tom googled it and found this guy's blog and almost the exact same picture.

So, what does it mean? Who is responsible for this street-art act of wonder? SPREAD THE MEME, is all I can say. SPREAD IT, LIKE YOU'D SPREAD TOFU SCALLION CREAM CHEESE ALL OVER A FRESHLY TOASTED SESAME BAGEL. By which I mean: "slather."

1 comment:

matt@fyifu.com said...

I saw an even better tag by the same person in 2005. now with a stereotypical black guy!

graffito-tagg'd