Tuesday, September 23, 2008

These Are Our Fundamentals

It might be because I am hepped up on decongestants and other things designed to make me feel like a human again, but since "We Didn't Start the Fire" is first song I ever sang backwards, it occupies a small but important place in my heart. That's why when Verizon Wireless employees sing about their fundamentals to the tune of that Billy Joel showstopper, my heart goes pitter patter.


Again, I am on cold/flu medicine drugs. Take everthing I say with a grain of Mucinex-D.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the key of G... "We share your data with the NSA, we dont get a crap about your privacy... Your phone is an electronic leash, that gives away your location for people to see. Use it too much and you might get a tumor in the brain..."

Not Verizon, but interesting none the less.
citysense.com