Monday, November 28, 2011



I’m not going to review The Muppets because I agree wholeheartedly with what Sepinwall said and he said it better than I could. (Also, I loved it, and don’t argue with me about this because I am crazy diehard Muppethead, to the extent that not one, not two, but at least eleven people have commented that my office looks like Miss Piggy’s dressing room and that is a CONSCIOUS DESIGN CHOICE BY ME).

But I will say that my whole being was filled with glee when there was a shot of Walter in a dressing room and a photo of one of the African Masks (they were characters, so I’ll capitalize the name) from “Turn the World Around” was wedged into the mirror.

Favorite muppet thing of all time ever in the world, even though when I was a little kid it scared the bejeezus out of me and I had nightmares about it for a long time.
Do you know who I am?
Do I know who you are?
See we one another clearly
Do we know who we are?

No comments: